Virtual book exhibitors at EAJS2021
The EAJS2021 conference will take place as a virtual online conference over four days, and is likely to attract around 900 delegates, comprising academics and researchers across Europe and elsewhere whose research focuses on Japan. This year we are using the award-winning Whova platform which provides a within-event cohesive experience for delegates during and between live sessions. Exhibitors can purchase any of the different options laid out below in order to advertise or directly engage with delegates.
- Set up your booth (via a link we provide) just as you wish.
- Decide your opening hours each day and have representatives present at certain times to engage with delegates via video and text chat.
- Your opening times and any events you hold in your booth are promoted in the conference timetable and reminders sent to delegates with push notifications within the event app.
- Registration for two employees.
- Corporate logo features in online Whova platform
In a Whova exhibitor booth you can interact with delegates via:
- livestream video,
- a clear and simple text chat window for real time interaction with multiple attendees,
- one pre-recorded video, for times when your booth is not “open”, that delegates can watch,
- handouts (maximum 2 PDF handouts, each with a max size of 10MB) that delegates can download,
- no limit to the number of external website links.
Within your booth, you can also provide or setup:
- promotional offers (which link to lead collection),
- your logo, contact details, images & description of your institution/ company,
- extra booth staff in order to interact with more attendees,
- lead collection from those who visit the booth via your promotional offers and other means within the Whova app.
You can get a glimpse of how the Whova exhibitor booths work here (video and text).
- Name of your company and logo displayed within the Whova online platform
- Contact name and that contact's email address also displayed in conference platform.
- Banner is clickable taking delegates to one website address of your choosing.
Email advert to delegates
- 1 promotional email from your company sent to all conference delegates by the conference organisers.
- Sent to delegates the week before the conference begins.
- Email sent to us in HTML format if possible.
If you wish to book:
Please email the following information to eajs(at)nomadit.co.uk to book your presence:
- name of company
- options you would like to book
- names and email addresses of up to two staff members wishing to attend (if booking the virtual booth)
- any information you need to appear on the invoice
- terms of payment will be 30 days from receipt of the invoice, and payment methods will be card payment online or bank transfer.